EleTD.com
holepercent

4.2b2 forum draft anyone?

hm, if we have time it sounds like a great thing. cause, the bad thing about testing with drafting is that it's restricted, so it doesn't really work like macro balance testing. but it'll sure be a good way to make ppl test whether or not they like the new classifications!

Anyone for draft #6?

and this will hopefully be draft pick... although again, time zones would be challenging..

the reason for forum drafts to go on still but played in single player using the mode to avoid building removed towers/summoning non-drafted elementals (well unless misclick and remove the wrong towers/elementals during the selection)..

anyway.. post if interested and times available to play...

I quess I have time now, I am sick so I don't have anything to do. (but it is hard to play)

Forum draft or draft pick?

Anyway, all interested drafters, post your nick and time(s) online, including timezone (UTC +/-) here.. decide later whether the draft can be live or stick to forum draft. after all, we have the mode working now..

i'd prefer a non-live draft. part of the fun was to try out a few different builds under the restrictions and then see what works/what doesn't, and have fun learning how to play a build that you might normally not play.

also, I am way too rusty to do anything live =P