EleTD.com
holepercent

4.2b2 forum draft anyone?

Guest DevouringOne

I post this here becose here my problem for not compiting VH mode appeared...

And we all know kirby picks for the next draft interest, interest, interest...

mine will be light, light, light :D

For this success I have to thank to kirby becouse without his interest && arrow tower strategy this wont be possible ;)

OMG, your replay is unbelievable :shock:

Although... I have one question while watching until the end.

Why did you choose the light on the 1st pick..? Why not 3rd or 4th pick? (Well, maybe 4th is too much, but at least 3rd is okay)

For this success I have to thank to kirby becouse without his interest && arrow tower strategy this wont be possible ;)

=P

haven't watched replay but according to lesher you went with light after wave 5...shame, shame. making it to wave 15 with no elemental arrows is a piece of cake if you play well ;)

Guest DevouringOne

Becouse I want to see light towers waiting on their places...Thats all I love the order...

There is something else to compete the game with light is the hardest thing becouse level 59 is earth...this means that if you are on nature you will pass the lava runner lv58 easier that level 59 with light...that actually means ... you can compliete the game with every element except darkness...it leaks on level 6!(one creep)

Guest DevouringOne

But Light tower placed on the worst place that can be found...won't leak...

Darkness tower must have 1200range:

Nature(single target 900rng) --> Darkness(single target 1200rng) --> Light(single target 1500rng)

yes, darkness might need a buff. nota also taht it deals twice as much damage as what is needed at level 6 (aka, overkill)

Guest DevouringOne

May be add to it Moon Glave 60% of the dmg juming to the next creep...and 30% of these 60% to third creep so second hit will kill 2 creeps not one :)

No abilities on single element towers please, if there's not a very very good reason for it, convincing such a radical change.

Guest DevouringOne

OK bad idea...The best thing if we want darkness to rise again in eletd is make it 1500 range and 120 DMGx5 - 600dmgx5 - 3000 - 15000 - 150000dmg!!!

I would increase the damage too :D

Darkness is very tricky to position, some extra damage would be cool.

Maybe make it a bit faster?

Guest DevouringOne

Have you watched my rep with light...if we increase darkness tower speed they will become imbaaaaaa...we must not let darkness to be powerful than other elements...and increasing in dmg will make darkness towers to kill with one shoot even light creeps...and this is bad :)

Hey, can I sign up also? From watching the past 2 drafts, it seemed that 4 players does not give much build variety. 5 players would make for a better draft.

Hey, can I sign up also? From watching the past 2 drafts, it seemed that 4 players does not give much build variety. 5 players would make for a better draft.

You're in.. Should know the rules?

well.. you should know that i always take a long time to find that 4th player.. let alone the 5th.

Guest DevouringOne

I was about to complete VH mode for the first time and to I was ready to send it

(I was on level 59 with 30 lives) and it was about 22.07 local time and earthquake 4 on the

Richter Scale but enought for the electricity to stop :)...I have bad luck. And my bad

luck doesn't stop here. At 6.30 local time today I got up and start playing again and

fuck another earthquake just(3.5) and the electricity stopped again. So last place for me

AGAIN :D

I am in draft 4 :)

:roll: the draft host looks around the map for players... :roll:

(or trickery towers would be used to clone players and golems sent into other player's paths. heh)