EleTD.com
holepercent

4.2b2 forum draft anyone?

The 2nd draft (1st beta draft) has concluded with kirby taking the draft (again)...

Anyone interested/game for draft #3? Post your nick here!

Can I join again? I want to improve my TD skill... (especially EleTD)

Of course.. but first you'll have to find 3 other drafters... heh..

I might be able to join this time.

Edit, just reminded myself I'm in the US next 2 weeks, meaning no draft for me

@jolin012: you can join.. i wouldn't be starting so fast so you can draft when you return..

@kirby: draft is your game mode of choice now? the challenge of draft with restricted towers and elements.. pick can be boring unless maybe completing all 22 builds or trying some fancy show-off build..

@kirby: draft is your game mode of choice now? the challenge of draft with restricted towers and elements.. pick can be boring unless maybe completing all 22 builds or trying some fancy show-off build..

I probably still like SR better, just because it's different every time and because interest abuse is SO fun. not only that but chainmorphing (which you can even do with trickery nowadays!) makes me feel really pro. draft is great though, just because it's a great motivator for play. pick is kind of boring unless you get a good build idea.

Guest DevouringOne

I will join but I will be 4/4 again :). But for the fun it is OK. Count me in.

Aw come on, don't be pessimistic DevouringOne... We all started as a newbie too...

I'm sure you'll do better this time

Guest DevouringOne

Better than who? :) Of course I will try but now I'm trying to do infinite ronalds on Normal :)

Guest DevouringOne

I can make one more new user and will apply for the draft :D

Guest DevouringOne

I've almost complieted VH mode only with light towers...dead at level57 or 56(fuckin earth harpy level...) I was on 1(one) live form level 46.... :D

harpies are level 51^^ even with 200 lives none would make it through lv 56 59 and 60 (with light towers only) if 50 lives lost at those harpies.

Guest DevouringOne

I am not sure about this... today I've reached lv59...And I'm noob if someone that is better than me try to play only lith light he/she will succeed.

You used "light"? Cool!

I couldn't use that element well, so usually I had a hard time to get that far...

An assured build is DFE(N/W/L/$)

It's a balanced build, and also assured to be won

Guest DevouringOne

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...noooooooooooooooooooooooo

I've ALMOST complited VH mode with light towers only...

How I died..I have 10 lives lv50(LEVEL 50!!!??? idiot.. lv60!!!) come and I killed 18...not 21 Evil Childs....AXAXAXAAAAAAAA :(:(:(

AND I'VE MADE SOME VERY STUPID ERRORS...

HERE IS THE REP

leave comments for some improvemnts...and soon we will have a VH mode compited with light towers only...After that I will try with water.

P.S. My map is in to wrong place...I know that don't tell me :)

3 to END only with light....w3g

I'll gladly comment your replay, after watching it of course

Anyway, I think this topic's name should be changed, we play on beta 16b, all right?

bad map, put all your etd maps in Warcraft III\Download\ yours is in Warcraft III\Scenario\.

and this sure is the wrong thread to discuss a non draft related build^^.

The replay: Nice one, you've proven that one element+interest works too, and not only 2 maxed elements+pures.