EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WordsWorth

VH -ar noleak, shes so lucky.. shes a star

Ive had some crazy games recently with like 3 or 4 elements where i got like really really really close to finishing, but couldnt quite finish the job. So simply not worth the upload, i will keep trying though. In the meantime here`s this lucky piece of element clashing.

VH AR NoLeak 2.w3g

Now that's a lucky random. all 6 eles by lv 35 and it's pretty much gg, and then mire and thorns for 50 o_O. Anyhow, hats off for you, you did very well, only thing i didn't always understand your quaker placements but i guess it's the haste that can make them appear around area 4 sometimes and too high on area 5. :P (around the center of 5 to get most

bang for the buck
out of it (and even though you're doing it rather so perfect a tip would be to later go for corrosion and roots and such at area 6 to make the creeps cursed all the time ;) )

U mean vodoo at 6? Well yea that would be probably better, thanks for that. As for corrosion, if i had to decide whether to solo the bandits with muck or corrosion, i went for corrosion for a change. Its also alot sexier you see.

I meant that you should have one of each (roots corrosion voodoo muck) at area 4 AND 6. if you use alot of slow perhaps 4, 9 and 6.

As for lv 22, yes corrosion is a really great damage dealer actually. it has better damage than muck. more or less equal to roots I'd say.

Lol, i remember getting a second roots at 6 cause i felt it was appropriate at that time and holepercent smashed!! me for it, being "a useless addition" or so :P

I'll protect you next time he comes to smash you ;)

Well, Roots, has the longer range so that one would be the only possible exception. with it's range and a good placement it could be possible to make the creeps struck all the way back to the 2nd roots pass, but that might even require to micro it.

Sign in to follow this