EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Well/Enchantment Mana

Current:

Both of these towers have abilities that require mana.

Proposed:

Removing mana and mana cost from these towers. In place, balance the towers via cooldown on their spells (like most other towers in the game). This will also make them easier to balance (less variables).

Guest mrchak

1. What ever happened to the idea of having the well towers refresh mana?

2. If the enchantment tower has only cooldowns and no mana, then a player could have it on faerie fire autocast and be manually casting inner fire, sortof exploiting the fact that it takes no mana.

3. What about the idea of giving enchantment tower a third spell?

Guest Sancdar

Another idea for dealing with the Enchantment Tower is to have any spell put the others on at least a small cooldown.

Guest mrchak

that's true, it can be done with triggers easily.

Imho I would prefer to do more with mana as it gives additional buff possibilities ( for towers and for creeps ) and have the well tower to recover mana faster with lower speed-buff durance to encourage intelligent tower posting on 2pass locations.

Well T should refresh other mana adict towers like magic, sorcery or tidal towers, and the actual role of magic T and sorcery T should be exchanged (instead of giving sorcery a third skill). It always gave me the impression that the skills of sorcery tower are more likely to be in a dual tower.

Guest Sancdar

I doubt armor reduction is going to be given to the duals, nor a massive damage buff.

Sign in to follow this