EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

Undead Leak bug.

This bug was in pb as well i just forgot to report it.

Undead units that already used their revive or ankh of reincarnation get a new one when they are leaked.

Afaik the ankh ability has a cooldown. And I have seen this happening too.

Afaik the ankh ability has a cooldown. And I have seen this happening too.

Afaik is the ankh an item in the inventory that get destroyed if the unit dies.

(See the map Kriegsjäger)

Not a bug, this is intended. Like Mechanical, I think Undead creeps should sort of reset when leaked. We can change it if it is a balance problem though...

Guest Timberwolf

I always noticed this but never thought of it as a bug myself, more like a punishment for leaking the dreaded undead rounds. Never had any balance issues with it because if you're really leaking enough that an undead runner gets through your whole maze *twice*... well, gg.

Imo they should not reset when leaked. Mechanical creep have a certain % of their time as invulnerable, which could be considered to reflect a certain % much harder. (but ofc there are otehr factors like ST/Splash and how your defense looks). Anyhow, also should undead have a certain % harder, which can be considered out of the total % hp added. Which is around 25% if I'm not sure. I don't think 25% more should be added when leaked. it already is that. That explanation though, probably makes no sence, so let me put it this way instead, If i build say kindles at 5, but the creep succeed to not die even once, but with a very low health. I better not kill some of them at area 9, cause that would reset their hp to 33% (or 25 or whatever it is) and as the pass through the exit, also reset the ankh.

you don't want it which way? the way we discussed it was, (with resetting) or the way we discussed we wanted (without ersetting)?

Besides, it could be abused to level flesh golems xD

shouldn't be too major a issue. But more logically, they should only revive once. If the player leaks revived units, the creeps should not revive when they are killed when they reenter the path.

i wouldn't see the creeps going thru the maze so many times.. probably the defense is too weak.

It may become a resort to just leak the units with low life rather than rush to build towers if the creeps regain the ankh. If the defense could damage the creeps to that low health, there shouldn't be a problem dealing with the revived creeps with 33% hp. apart from losing speed/ losing to a player who's racing.

Sign in to follow this