EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Serious Cat

Creep's Healing ability

hi, ive just noticed that this creep ability is quite OP in endgame..

its ability is, whenever a creeps dies, all nearby creeps within medium area would be healed by 25%..

in endgame, its very normal to have at least 2 or 3 slow towers in the map, so its inevitable to have a cluster of creeps. i think their potential hp pool is quite OP, a creep could have at least 200%(most of the time even more) worth of hp given the right condition. unlike timelapse which would only revert its hp once with the amount of hp 4sec ago, it also reverts the position 4 secs ago(max revert of hp would be 99% since it cant revert it self if its dead) or undead which would only revives with 50% hp(in same place where it died).. 

this healing ability almost resets nearby creeps hp with huge amount instantly, and with up to potential of 29 times... thats like a creep with 1450% of hp.

my suggestion is it should have a limit of times a creep could be healed, maybe around 3 times max. after that, that creep wouldnt be affected by any heal..

The reason it's so silly is that the potential of AoE is really really dumb by comparison. Healing needs to be this strong in order to counter AoE. Now, it's definitely the strongest of the creep abilities, followed by Regen and Speed. I suppose I could look into maybe nerfing Healing just a bit, then bumping up some of the weaker abilities, though I think Temporal is permanently in a state of being kinda sucky without a complete rework.

Though I suppose if Healing is getting a nerf, then so does Runic Tower.

Thank you for the feedback. I think Healing is strong but should not be nerfed. On the other hand in the next patch;

Undead to 66% revive HP

Time Lapse to 33% trigger

Avenger to 10 second duration

Ehhh bit too much of a buff on Undead, it wrecks single-target well enough. The issue with Time Lapse is that it doesn't proc on death, unlike the Dota 2 version.

1 hour ago, WindStrike said:

Ehhh bit too much of a buff on Undead, it wrecks single-target well enough. The issue with Time Lapse is that it doesn't proc on death, unlike the Dota 2 version.

Ok 60% instead then. I will see about getting Time Lapse fixed.

Sign in to follow this