EleTD.com
Mambo

Game crashes in my low-end phone

The game loads when I open it and I can select map (although it's a free version) and when I press start game it loads and crashes. Tried rebooting few times.

Edited by Mambo
Grammar

I am running the same version of android on a Samsung GS3, and experiencing the same problem.

Sad panda.

Good job getting this out on tge mobile market tho. Played this so many times damn near a decade ago, lol.

I am running the newest version provided by Google Play as of 11/3, I have restarted my device since install, and have attempted express and standard mode's and explored all menus.

Could it be my phone is too old to support newer Unity codecs or the render of the environment or resources references something this version of android lacks?

*p.s sweet footer dude...

Edited by Krazy_Russian

I figured I would try and see if the paid version is any different... And I like you guys and the idea of giving money to felllow WC3 map devs.

It loads a atch perfectly fine... Cheeky bastards.

The free version stil crashes. I did not do in-app purchase, i purchased the full version from Google Play.

This is very troubling, and I would strongly urge you to look into this further, As it is nice to let one experiencing the framework of the game before devoting real world currency.

sorry for double post.

2 hours ago, Krazy_Russian said:

I figured I would try and see if the paid version is any different... And I like you guys and the idea of giving money to felllow WC3 map devs.

It loads a atch perfectly fine... Cheeky bastards.

The free version stil crashes. I did not do in-app purchase, i purchased the full version from Google Play.

This is very troubling, and I would strongly urge you to look into this further, As it is nice to let one experiencing the framework of the game before devoting real world currency.

sorry for double post.

Thank you for bringing this up! That is very troubling indeed. They use the same version of Unity. The only difference being that one has the IAP module and Unity Ads module. I will mention this to the devs. It gives us a direction to look into :).

Unfortunately since 1.8 or so I've been getting this on my iPhone 4S as well. The game will either crash immediately on launch, or crash while loading if it somehow makes it to the main menu. I'm not using the free version for what it's worth, I've had the mobile version for a while and it worked fine previously. I can always go to the Dota or Steam version, but just thought I'd report for posterity. If you guys need any more info I'll be happy to help.