EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
rhumarr

Sandbox on leaderbord.... 13 Elements ? Bug or Not?

Hi, 

I see on the leaderbord player "COMEBACK IS REAL" has made 391 frogkill with 13 Elements (How?), (wave 68 in 39min ?!?), bug or not?

Match 2707094449GDS Match ID: 13920989

thx

Edited by rhumarr

I'd check out how he did it, except custom game replays don't work ever since they overhauled the end-game screen, and I've not run into this myself in testing. Twill attempt to look into it though, thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: It's a database error, the game is sandbox, it shouldn't have even passed through. Twill get that fixed on the database side.

I am looking at the database for this entry and cheat has been set to 0. Meaning that the game was not detected as a sandbox game on the server. The database only ever takes what it is given and stores it.

I will update this game manually on hatinacat to cheat 1, but you will need to change it on eletd.com as well.

Hi, 

I see on the leaderbord player " "you们 find dead" " 1,479,600 score insane with 1 element, (wave 56 in 2min ?!? lol) sandbox on leaderborad !!

Match 2711478634GDS Match ID: 14012091

thx

That last one was... weird. It didn't say it was sandbox, but at the same time, I ran calculations on it, and the absolute highest he should've gotten, given the difficulty, time, and number of frog waves killed, should've been 600k to 700k.

I think the whole leaderboard system could use some "reinforcement", both in dota and mobile versions..

I don't have any particular complains, just make it more stable - update faster - purge the cheaters.. I don't know, just some basic stuff.

Hi again =D

Please delete every match on the classic leaderboard above Bercut32 1,374,875 points as they are clearly end-game bugs. This is obvious from the low difficult and impossibly large Boss Wave # combined with very few frog kills. Anyone achieving a score over 1,000,000 on anything other than insane or very hard had their game end in a bug that releases all the boss waves right away even though they hadn't killed their current boss wave. I randomly found this bug simply by playing Challenge Mode on normal. The same bug didn't happen with challenge mode on insane. Hopefully an easy fix? Thanks 

Also, would be cool if the leaderboards recorded net worth.

Classic leaderboards are cleaned. I have put in a new system to prune game entries that void the gameplay scoring logic. Let me know if you see anymore false positives.

Nice thanks! At the moment #1-4 of the classic leaderboards are still all false positives. Also, #15,49,63,69,94,175,217 -- they all go past wave #72 in-game and have less than 100 Frog kills, yet the number of Frogs that should be killed by wave #65 is 300. 

On 3/3/2017 at 5:16 AM, ShaveTheWhales said:

Nice thanks! At the moment #1-4 of the classic leaderboards are still all false positives. Also, #15,49,63,69,94,175,217 -- they all go past wave #72 in-game and have less than 100 Frog kills, yet the number of Frogs that should be killed by wave #65 is 300. 

Eletd.com/leaderboard is not on the latest build of the leaderboard and not even used for in-game ranking. Please refer to hatinacat.com/leaderboard until the main leaderboard has been updated.

1 hour ago, A_Dizzle said:

Eletd.com/leaderboard is not on the latest build of the leaderboard and not even used for in-game ranking. Please refer to hatinacat.com/leaderboard until the main leaderboard has been updated.

I have updated the main leaderboard.

Sign in to follow this