EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
kerb

tower sell bug

Just had a game testing the new patch:

Clicked a water tier 2 tower and pressed sell. It also sold 2 dark tier 2 towers (not the 3rd one), and an illusion tower tier 2. But i got only the money for selling the water tower lol. A kunka tier 2 and a bb tier 2 were untouched as well.

sry for doublepost: confirmed: towerselling is broken.

Just sold a water tier 2 (killed a nature tier 2 as well, again no gold for it). Also it fucked up the building menu this time, light vanished, all other elemets got put 1 spot to the left and relocate appeared in the most right spot, lol.

Yeah there's some weird stuff going on. We've tried to see why it happens and pushed some potential fixes to prevent it, but it really looks like an engine problem that appeared with Spring Cleaning.

The weirdest thing is that it just randomly appears and doesn't generate any console issue, but after it appears once, it starts appearing on all the entities created afterwards.

I'm having the same issue upon selling a water tier 2 - it sold not only some of my towers but also sold the other player's towers.  And I only got gold for the water tower I sold.  It also prevented me from upgrading certain elements.

Any updates?

Thanks,

ye

We got a reliable repro courtesy of @holepercent but still haven't managed to pindown the exact reason. Will prioritize fixing this over anything else tomorrow and hopefully should be fixed in the next update.

Sign in to follow this