EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
MATT DAMON

not able to play at all

I have a weird bug happening with my ele td right now.

I start the game (with other people or solo, it doesn't matter - the bug appears on both).

I load the game.

I get the window open with the difficulty selection etc. I choose whatever I want and I click vote.

BUT the voting doesn't work. it just doesn't go through. the countdown goes all the way down and it doesn't matter which settings I try to select for voting - the vote button doesn't do anything.

OK so I wait it out and then the game actually begins, but I can't select my whisp, I can't move it, I can't click "element" - I have zero control over anything. Other players seem to be playing normally, but for me nothing happens. 

I used to play almost every day and this happened after last nights patch. I didn't change anything from my settings.

Any ideas? Also, the whisp doesn't seem to be the golden one I had from donating. So is this related to that?

Regards,

MATT DAMON

- reinstall didn't work

- normal games work fine

Edited by MATT DAMON

Hello Matt, this is due to an update that broke our hero replacement system (it was based on pit lord and Valve removed it). It will be fixed on todays update, in the meantime I asked Karawasa to disable the rewards so you might be able to play. Sorry for the inconvenience :(

thanks for the reply. yeah I thought that it might have something to do with the custom io reward thing. not mad, valve broke a lot with the patch so it fits the theme :) but yeah I would love to be able to play now that its the easter holidays too and I have time to play lol.

Edited by MATT DAMON

Sign in to follow this