EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Utoko

Quick Build Order for Life/Gold/Quark (outdated)

Edit: OUTDATED

I played something similar before but the mass Quarks for the frogs idea is from "????". 

Wave 1-3: Build Arrow Towers.

Wave 4: Sell!- Build cannon towers +1 Arrow.

Wave 6: .Build Life Tower.

Wave 8: Build 2 Arrow Towers.

Wave 9: Sell Arrow Towers build Light Tower.

Wave 11: Upgrade Light Tower to Life Tower.

Wave 13: Build 4-5 Arrow Towers so you dont leak. Sell after the round

Wave 16: Upgrade Life Tower to Eternal Tower.  (You will leak)   

Wave 19: Upgrade Life Tower to Eternal Tower.

Wave 21: Build Light Tower and Arrow Towers(a lot) sell after round

Wave 23: Build Enchantment Tower

Wave 26: Build Blacksmith Tower

Wave 27: Upg Blacksmith Tower to Gold Tower

Wave 29: Build Gold Tower

Wave 31: Build Gold Tower 

Wave 32: Build Blacksmith Tower

Wave 33: Sell Light Tower and upg Enchantment Tower

Wave 35: Sell Life Tower build incantation Tower 

Wave 36: Upg Gold Tower

Wave 38: Upg Gold Tower

Wave 40: Upg Blacksmith Tower and Gold Tower

Wave 41: Build Wealth Tower
Wave 43: Build 2 Wealth Tower

Wave 45: Build 2 Super Nova Towers and  Incantation Tower 

Wave 46: Build Forge Tower

Wave 47: Upg both Forge Towers to Foundry Towers 

Wave 49: Build Incantation Tower and Super Nova Tower

Wave 50: Build 2 Incantation Tower and Foundry Tower

Wave 51: Build Foundry and Pure Light Tower 2 Atom towers

Wave 54: Build Pure Light Tower and 2 Atom towers

after Wave 55: Sell your Wealth Towers and start building Quark+Foundry Towers like a mad man. You should finish Round 55 with ~ 145k Wealth.

I

• There are a lot of close rounds where you need to micro your towers or you will leak. 
  • You want to have at least 130 life when you sell your Life Towers. (You can have ~170)
  • If possible let the Life/Gold Tower kill the creeps.

You are using the Wealth Tower spots for Life tower too.

7a043244e6ef1c1df70af8ddbd65e23f.jpg

I used this to get 539k

Edited by Utoko

You can build the arrow and cannon towers at the spawn point. 

If you start with Nature tower you have to build in the middle (life Tower position).

Every round you lose ~10-15 sec and every min you save is +2.5% Bonus at the end. 

Man, do you have any videos or screen shots per wave. Because I could hardly follow your guide. I always end up at wave 50.

5 hours ago, vitabuds said:

Where did you get the Forge and Foundry Tower? sorry I am not familiar? XD

Forge is Level 2 of Blacksmith (Earth + Fire). Foundry is Level 3.

I end with 150-160k net worth before selling gold towers. Micro'ing makes a big diffrence when you only have a few towers. Your gold/life towers should be positioned so they can hit creeps in at least 2 different areas. The first section you want to hit every other creep. This way when they go through the second section, there are gaps between creeps. If 2 or more creeps are bunched up, some will leak. This is why placement of towers makes a big difference in whether you leak or not (but can also extend the length of rounds when you don't leak).

I added a little bit but this wasn't rly supposed to be a full guide. : ) 

If I find some time and motivation I write a guide but I am still hopping for Lavathing. If he wants to write a guide he can just copy/paste my Build order. 

Edited by Utoko

3 minutes ago, Utoko said:

I added a little bit but this wasn't rly supposed to be a full guide. : ) 

If I find some time and motivation I write a guide but I am still hopping for Lavathing. If he wants do write a guide he can just copy/paste my Build order. 

Cool Man! I hope you could create screenshots per wave. That will absolutely do.

5 minutes ago, Carryneo said:

Hey, 

What mean "micro your tower" ?

Manually forcing it to attack a creep of your choice by selecting it and ordering attack commands.

8 hours ago, vitabuds said:

Could someone make an actual gameplay on this please?

While I respect those that do this, it isn't that fair to the players who actually come up with, or practice, these builds, to show everyone else how to do it. If you want to appear on the leaderboards, try practicing a build, using different timings, or build orders, or tower placements, until your scores improve, rather than copying someone else move for move and getting same/better score than the one who put in the effort.

Everyone has the option to watch the replay. So you can't keep anything hidden anyway.

I think you have to be satisfied with being the "creator" when you create a new build.

Builds like this are also hard to pull of perfect. 

I also don't quite get the reasoning behind specific guides..it's a game with a lot of possibilities, which is centered around the players trying out different builds in order to get a good score/ kill frogs/ beat the game/ have fun.

What's the point of copying someone else's tactic if you just want to play casually?

If you think you can adjust a certain tactic for the better then its fine/reasonable to look up what others did and then trying to improve it, but that's what replays are for imo.

Someone who is just looking everything up in a step by step guide doesn't accomplish anything when finally succeeding in copying what the others did. So what' even the point?

4 hours ago, Helpstone said:

I also don't quite get the reasoning behind specific guides..it's a game with a lot of possibilities, which is centered around the players trying out different builds in order to get a good score/ kill frogs/ beat the game/ have fun.

What's the point of copying someone else's tactic if you just want to play casually?

If you think you can adjust a certain tactic for the better then its fine/reasonable to look up what others did and then trying to improve it, but that's what replays are for imo.

Someone who is just looking everything up in a step by step guide doesn't accomplish anything when finally succeeding in copying what the others did. So what' even the point?

I understand you Bro. The game was so hard that guides like these are sometimes needed to excel in the game. Guides are guides but that does not mean the game will be easy. No. Even I still struggle following every guides. To those who are passionate for this game even make written records of every game, which I do. Lol. Sounds funny! Guides help us learn the game so I am very thankful to those who are generously sharing their guides in the public rather than just keeping it for themselves, they help beginners excel!

I think it is funny. I get first place and forgot to build the erosion tower for the extra 10% damage and the Zoro guy copies the exact placement and also doesn't build the erosion tower : ).

Suggestion: Even if you copy builds don't forget to think for yourself!

e: this build order and the tactic is outdated. 

Edited by Utoko

It is still outdated because you leak a lot in  some rounds with the new creeps. If you build the same way

Edited by Utoko

Sign in to follow this