EleTD.com
Australian

Mode specific leaderboards

Would it be possible to have an individual leaderboard for more modes and categories? Splitting stuff like rush, random and highest wave + frog kills into different categories would be really cool.

4 difficulties 
x 3 element order modes 
x 2 wave order modes 
x 2 creep timing modes 
x 2 game lengths 
x 2 scoring modes (score, wave number + frogs)
----------------
192 different leaderboards

(ignore difficulty, keep score multipliers in place)
x 2 element order modes (pick, random)
x 2 wave order modes (normal, chaos)
x 2 creep timing modes (normal, rush)
x 2 game lengths (normal, express)
----------------
16 leaderboards

16 is probably the max that is reasonable to display.

If you want to keep more, you'd need to do it via filters (checkboxes) instead (and make sure you can link to a specific set of filters).

I think hardcore players could have fun chasing niche leader boards (especially random), but most players would only care about the most standard formats (pick / normal everything).

It's an interesting question. We are considering what deserves to be split out. At the very least, we will add a 3rd board for Frog Kills.

I second this request. Depending on how you store/access the data, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to build out queries to populate. TreeSquirrel brought up a good point: more filter options may be an easier route to go. Heck, I'd be willing to offer my skills to help with this. 

Edit: I make websites for a living. I can help write a query or some JS filters.

I could see filtering on Rush/Random/Difficulty. Not sure where in the current UI it would go though.