EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Gibble96

Tidal Tower Stack Reset Option

I think a nice addition to the tidal tower would be a button to shut down auto-attack for 1 second and reset the stack count to zero.

If this does make it to the game, I think an auto-cast option would also be good.

We could always go the route of Ephemeral Tower. That being, once max stack count is reached...automatically reset X seconds after. I hesitate to introduce player control into this.

Do people want to reset the stack though? It is not necessarily bad is it? If we do reset, what should X seconds be?

It is already possible to manually do this. Dota hotkey settings have an option for stop, spamming that with tidal towers selected prevents them from attacking. I feel as though keeping it manual adds a compenent of skill to using the towers, although I expect many people to feel differently.

Now that Tidal Towers cannot drop below 100 splash range; I'm not sure of the reset option is entirely necessary.

I find they're most appealing now at maximum stacks and proper support.  If ever Tidal needs a Nerf, then perhaps a forced reset (such as with ephemeral) could function as that Nerf.

Sign in to follow this