EleTD.com
Unity

Target priority

Hello!

First of all thanks for making this real! I'm still playing warcraft III becasue of this map :D

I would like to suggest to add "attack priority". Its not in original warcraft 3 element td but i saw it on mobile element td and its really really good option.

Its like to set a tower to attack

-Nearest target

-Last target

-First target

-Highest hp (maybe)

-Lowest hp (maybe)

-Element boss (maybe)

Last 3 are not that important. But first are very good and it will really help for gameplay since i wont have to do manual attack for those 3 mobs that passed. And if i set that crystal maiden tower (freezing i belive) to attack last target, she will always hit that line and damage most of the mobs.

I'm not into programming so i dont know even if this is possible to do on dota 2. But if you add this, then you are awesome! :D

Thanks! 

It's already implemented for several towers, for example life towers will acquire the lowest hp target and fire at it. Impulse tower will acquire the target furthest away. It is not currently possible to manually switch target acquisition per tower.

On 2/27/2016 at 0:27 PM, Twilice said:

It's already implemented for several towers, for example life towers will acquire the lowest hp target and fire at it. Impulse tower will acquire the target furthest away. It is not currently possible to manually switch target acquisition per tower.

I think that's the point. I want to be able to switch the targeting mode for towers.

I don't think we will implement this. However, we did add targeting behavior to "prefer older waves" to help reduce leaking.