EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

Dota 2 Icefrog Hunt

Courtesies of Holepercent, he has uploaded a replay of my 406k score run of Insane + Chaos, which involves getting all the way to Icefrog Wave 9Check it out here!

I am positive I can beat out that score and get to the top of the leaderboard again, beating out those Chaos + Insane + Rush scores beaten via Haste Tower spam. Apparently, Jinx works better with the build than Polar, so I'mma do a run of going Nature 2 instead of Water 2.

Oh god, I love quark tower. I found that tower scales unusually well. Like, you can have 5 tier 2 lightning towers by wave 40 and they're practically useless even with supports, but 5 level 2 quark towers w/ support holds up super well.

I think lightning towers don't scale well. lvl 2 or 3 should get more bounces or something. Compared to quark, and vaopr towers with supports, or life tower spamming, lightning and flame towers just seem really underwhelming.

Death/decay towers seems a lot harder to use compared to quarks since you need some other towers to get creep hp to less than 1/2 for it to equal the dps of a quark tower with 0 hits (due to splash). Maxing dark and nature limits your selection of damage towers that you can use.

Hmm, problem with Lightning is that it doesn't synergize with any supports, it's more of a tower that really helps out early game and acts as a bruiser the rest of the game. I've tried buffing it, but any stronger than it currently is and it's absolutely broken for the early game. Only theoretical change I can think of would be to make how it bounces based on how close creeps are rather than a set range, so that with slowing, it could bounce more than 3 times. It's iffy though.

Sign in to follow this