EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Runelord

Hero Mode

I like this idea as well. The next major content update (end of March or so) will focus on adding Wars Mode. But the one after that (end of April) could definitely have this.

6 hours ago, Maligna said:

I'm so hyped for this!

I'm not sure when hero mode will come out. But we will have a co-op mode (it's really cool, can team with up to 4 people) in a few days.

Hero mode would likely have to be more like X Hero Siege where the creeps attack some point in the middle (but also your towers/hero). It would be really cool, I'd like to see it sooner than later.

We've got a co-op hero mode in concept planning, not positive it'll be confirmed, but regardless, it'll probably involve having to make a new map, which takes our mapper quite a bit of time. In order to have as little development downtime as possible, after co-op, we'll get to work on that alt tower feature that we promised a while back, while in the meantime, ironing out that concept design and having our mapper work on it while the alt tower feature is being done. That way, by the time the alt tower feature is done and releases, we can immediately get to work on the hero mode.

Ideally, we're trying to go for monthly content patches every month. Whether we have the time, ideas, and support to pull that off though is another story.

Yep! Heck, you can even play it 1 player........ not that I recommend it cause it's complete and utter suicide, but it's playable (can't guarantee 1-player is actually beatable on any higher than normal). Tryin' to aim for release this weekend!

7 hours ago, ChipHazardII said:

Is this still on the radar? I really like the idea :-)

No it is not unfortunately.

Sign in to follow this