EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
thisizmonster

Custom cosmetic items on each towers

Towers are already set to specified sets, namely all the tower upgrades. I don't think this would be possible, unless you don't wanna be able to tell the difference between your Tier 1 Fire Towers and your Pure Fire Towers, lol. I'd say that'd be nice for Wisp... except I don't believe Wisp has any sets that are actually out. However, we might be adding a feature down-the-road where you can change the model of your summoner from Wisp to, well, non-Wisp. Sooo perhaps via that way, we might be able to do the items/sets, but that's about it.

Thank for reply. I only played once (currently my work projects overwhelmed). I didn't noticed how exactly towers looks. Did you say each level of towers use different sets of that hero? For example Kunkka tower (which one was it?) level 1 wears some sets, level 2 wears different kunkka set? I forgot how you solved it on WC3 eletd. Since WC3 haven't cosmetic items, did you changed tower model (hero model) when tower upgraded? Or did you increased model size when tower upgraded?

Combination of both, model sizes increase just slightly from level to level. All base level towers I believe don't have cosmetic sets, but all the higher level stuff does.

Sign in to follow this