EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
ShaveTheWhales

The Ultimate Challenge in 4.0

That's the water level right? Ya I donno, I think that one I ended up "selling/rebuilding" pretty bad with regards to interest. I would have to build just as many cannons as arrows, it would amount to the same amount of interest selling.

Very Hard, extreme And RAnd00m. Is the ultimate chalange.^^ btw Gj, I haven't beated it on random yet. (always leak on the normal undead ones and the shredders, knights pretty hard to(mostly chaos mode.))

That is completely luck based though. I don't like having to restart because I got Light 3 on level 30 for example. Chaos mode maybe... but once again that is mostly luck. If you can get the Shredders and the Deathknights on levels 6-15, that makes it much easier for later on.

13est, you beat it on regular then? What towers you use?, you got replay?

No I haven't done that xD (there should be some kind of xD smile)

I usually play random, and random on extreme is quite fun. But some levels are really though on extreme as some towers are plain useless.

oh man, shredders on vh extreme random...

i can only imagine...

Shredders, Wisps, Spirits of Vengence, Demolisher, Glaive Thrower, and Watery Minion are the hardest levels.

Shredders are just ridiculous.

Wisps, Spirits and Demolisher's are the hardest point in the game for me, because that is my transition to a Monsoon tower. It has to be executed perfectly. The two levels leading up to the transition are super hard, and right afterwards you NEED that Monsoon tower for the Demolisher's.

Glaives can be deadly if you aren't prepared because you only have one type of level 2 - Three Element tower, and by level 55 you need the Periodic, that was my mistake one game. I leaked at level 55.

nice replay.. i did try doing WDNE(F) in vhx before.. the build essentially went roots, muck, well, blacksmith, zealot, voodoo, corrosion. wave 32 was the killer and i almost always leaked badly. the other one was the timing for the fanatic tower upgrade at 40-45. couldn't do it reliably and gave up.. this replay gives me the urge to try the build again (after my early game random guide is done up) ..

vhx rnd would really take plenty of luck to do it.. maybe luck in chaos mode for a early 32 and 58.. vh rnd chaos short is pretty much doable. any 6-element build usually completes.. check the build lists thread in strategy for some -vhsrcmsm replays..

Sign in to follow this