EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Hero Ability Wishlist

Ever wanted to see a certain ability in a TD? This is the chance for your dreams to come true! We have a more than qualified JASS coder on the team, so if you can think it up, chances are he can code it. Do feel free to take ideas from other games (like DotA) if you want.

The rules of this thread are simple, only post hero ability ideas. Do not respond to other posts, I want this thread to essentially be a list of potential ideas (so it is easy to look through). If you need to really discuss something, make a new topic on it.

Guest Sancdar

You know the Fatal Bonds skill on the Warlock in DotA? Something like that.

Guest snafu

Just to diversify the heroes, you should definitely incorporate some slowing abilities, maybe something along the lines of an AoE channeled slow.

Another nifty idea is to give a hero a temporary lane block ability that would cause the creeps to become more grouped together, providing synergy with any aoe towers you might have.

Let's see, if there's any way to turn air units into grounds units (without ensnaring their movement), that would be a useful ability for some tower set ups. 3.0 doesn't have air units - Karawasa

Basically I would like to see more hero abilities that can lead to different tower strats and synergies without being overpowered. I really like the uniqueness of the aura's, and hopefully the rest of the abilities can be changed while maintaining the same level of balance.

Guest KingSpades

Axe's Counter-Helix

Sven's Cleave

If possible,

Luna with her Moon Glaives :D

Guest The)TideHunter(

Axe's Counter Helix would be cool, but towers are never going to get attacked, so that would be pointless xD.

Guest KingSpades
Axe's Counter Helix would be cool, but towers are never going to get attacked, so that would be pointless xD.

lol, forgot about that, but even so, you can change it to be an attack-helix :D

ie: 15% chance to spin if the hero is attacking..(more like a critical)

Guest Weezell

How about a vacuum type ability, as seen on the dark seer in dota. maybe throw an aoe slow into it as well.

Guest del_diablo

What about........... Cosmos innate in AoM? Its nice :D

Guest 1mpulse

i am not going to look for AoM to see what cosmos innate does.

hero mode got axed. btw.

Guest Rhyno_Payne

I would REALLY like to see the spell Wall of replica. It should have a HUGE cooldown, but heres what im thinking. Every creep who walks through the wall spawns an image (leaving attack DMG and IAS balancing to Karwasa) That can attack, but not block any of the creeps. That would be sooo cool. If i had to choose one hero to put in ELE TD, Dark Seer

Guest Jacob

An elemental tower wich can casts certain spells based on the elements you have...

if you have water and fire level 3 you will have steam level 3, and so forth.

The abillity's that the tower have requires you to have certain dual elements combi's, its damage and effect will rise exponentially like rent percentage on a bank, the mana cost of the abillity will rise by a factor of 3, and damage by 5 for example.

Edit: so the higher the levels the more you will proffit from it.

Guest DevouringOne

I've posted suggestion about tower like this one but they found it useless. Think about something very very original and useful.

Guest Silfarion

something like stygwir's hunger from DotA? so if the target is in low health, it attacks faster (the target only). or you can use avalanche of tiny.

Guest Void

I want some AOE slows/stuns, "blocking" spells (like Fissure from DotA), and more summons! Or perhaps silences that prevent undead enemies from reviving or prevent mechs from shielding.

Stunning is very abusable in a td with interest, so we removed all stuns.

Sign in to follow this