EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lovepet

More settings

Guest Lovepet

I would love to have more settings. Like you can chose how many spawns you want. 10-100.

How much % handicam you want.

set intrestrate 1-5%

etc. This to make the game more fun and more easy for new players.

And harder for better players.

Guest sillyboy_tomato

Ya!! I think this is a great Idea but I think this Selection will only be Allowed if you choose Easy or Very easy difficulty

Imo you should choose between using/voting on predefined batterys i.ex:

very easy (More interest, 24 spawns, 70% handicap, low min.speed, ...)

easy (28 spawns, 60% creep handicap, low min.speed,...)

normal (creep random, 30 spawns, 50% creep handicap, interm. min. speed,...)

hard (creep random, random, 34 spawns, 25% handicap, interm. min. speed,...)

very hard (creep random, random, 40 spawns, 0% handicap, high min.speed,...)

extreme (...)

only choosing race and hero, as it is now.

Or make your own hosted customized battery, choosing spawns, handicap, minimum speed, armour, starting&acquired interest doubled or tripled, Bounty full half or off, and other parameters. If the options are more then 10, a save/load code with favorite settings would be sweet (or like DotA -wtfarem...).

A good example of this can be seen on custom hero line wars.

I really dislike it when host takes 2 mins. to choose a avalanche of game settings.

Guest mrchak
Bounty full half or off,

How exactly would you play if bounty was off? That would make it awfully difficult...

Guest Sancdar

What, you've never beat the game on 70 gold?

Wouldn't it be nice to challenge spawns with triple interest and no bounty? Just for fun? To see if you can beat very hard only with overpowered interest?

I think I would!

Guest sillyboy_tomato

Then that wouldn't be very hard wouldn't it

No, in fact it would still be hell, even if you micro until your fingers literally burn; just rememer the huge bountys between lvls 50 and 60. Most of your networth comes from bountys not from interest (including interested bounty). But hey, you could adjust it the way you want.

The matter is, would you like it to be able to customize most values or do you prefer to stay on more standard "packages"? Of course if you include customize some noob-hosts will start adjusting crazy settings maybe even destroying the fine game balance. On the other side, customize allows you to slightly increase difficulty as you progress in skill as well as train certain part of your skills like microing (the just mentioned no-bounty example).

Sign in to follow this