EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Flooded TD

I have decided to make a semi- public version of my map Flooded TD Here on the site. All who are interested can post here.

(P.S. uppdates slowly.(more help faster uppdate))

It's pretty much alike Element TD (with 4 elements, Fire, Nature, Water and Magic)

You can play either Solo, or in Team of 2. There can be 8 players at max.

It's a pretty early stage of the map, but it can still be tested.

And ideas are welcome.

Remember: It is an open map wich mean that it is not protected. This is beucase I want other players to learn from it. Don't steal the triggers right of without asking me. If fake versions occur without my permission I will Protect! the map.

Here is the current version I'm working on, it is not finnished test version. (like a beta of a beta) So don't mind the small islands. Please post or Email BUG's that make the game laggy or malfunction. Balance issue will be dealt with later on, but if there is a Huge balance needed on something, post it.

I can declare flooded td progect down.

It will be open to any1 that wants it.

Hope its the right version.

My new project is not laid down (but not working alot on it) It is made that way that I can add a tower here and there one at a time without changing the gameflow.

While in flooded td if I added 1 tower I would need to do it to the other elements and the maybe add a dual to all elements... to much work. And hard to balance.

Flooded TD v0.4b Beta.w3x

Sign in to follow this