EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrchak

Random Gamble

Do you want to see this in Ele TD Final?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest mrchak

It would be really fun if, on Random mode or same random, before players got their lumber (And subsequently the elemental) they could wager gold to guess which element it was going to be.

A command line like "-bet 45 dark"

Player could bet on:

dark, d

earth, e

light, l

fire, f

nature, n

water, w

interest, i

pure, p

If they're right, they get back 6x their bet, if they're wrong they lose it.

Guest xSolmyRx

That's actually pretty rad. :]

It will provide laughter and joy provided they guess correctly, yet anger should they lose.

Marvelous idea. :)

Guest Sancdar

As well as a bit of compensation if you get the element you really hoped you weren't going to.

Guest energig

Personally, i dont a TD to have much luck involved, you could get noobs wagering all their money, coming out lucky then coasting the next 5 or so rounds. I think that things like this take the skill out of a TD.

Then again, i can really see people enjoying this, just make sure you dont put anything like this into the non-random mode, as thats the only one i play :D

Guest hyperprimate

Could be fun I guess, just make sure you can disable it for competitive play.

Anyway, I think it should be very low priority to implement this.

Guest Sancdar
Personally, i dont a TD to have much luck involved, you could get noobs wagering all their money, coming out lucky then coasting the next 5 or so rounds. I think that things like this take the skill out of a TD.

Well, overall they'd come out behind on the odds.

Then again, i can really see people enjoying this, just make sure you dont put anything like this into the non-random mode, as thats the only one i play :D

How would a system to bet what element you randomly get be used if you weren't playing random?

Guest energig

i said dont put anything LIKE this. He could decide to add a random variable to non-random mode, and im saying that he shouldnt do this.

Guest sillyboy_tomato

verry funny loool:P

Just to waste time? lol.

But I think the Host should have choices at the start to "turn on bets" or not

Sign in to follow this