EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Rencol

UP TO DATE leaderboard

Hi, i have been playing this for quite some time, and watching this forum from time to time, but nothing new ever happens here. Sorry to see and say that this forum is mostly dead, last challenges made year(s) ago.

So im starting new one, for all you new players around here who are too scared to make an account, or veterans still playing this.

Thing is easy, post your fruit points high score. You dont have to tell us how you did it, but no one is stopping you.

Now now, there will be some rules:

1) No maze. Post that eleswhere, with correct maze you can kill fruit infinitely, i dont care about that, i want everyone to have the same chance, thus no-maze mode only.

2) No heroes, no team play, no other mode than competitive, no short or extra short. Chaos is allowed.

3) Any difficulity allowed. Yep you heard me, im not going to discriminate not-elite players by forcing very hard upon them. You will achieve less fruit points on easier difficulties, so its just fair to play on anything you want. Just tell us what difficulty it was.

4) No exploits or cheats or bugs or anything gooffy.

5) Try ataching screanshot if possible. Or replay. Or both. (ill do mine later)

I would like to make a little leaderboard here, so lets start with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RENCOL - 3726 points. Very hard difficulty, private solo game with friend (who died early). 3D 3E 3F 2W build.

post-5727-0-19184300-1367564333_thumb.jp

There's multiple reasons why every challenge on the site asks for a replay as opposed to screenshots:

• With that screenshot, we see how many fruit points you've gotten.
  • However, what we don't have are the circumstances, most namely - was there intentional interest abuse involved?
  • Additionally, it's also for anti-photoshop.

I'm not accusing you of any of these, but in general, I'm skeptical to believe you managed to get 3726 fruit points on very hard (easily the highest fruit score I've seen on non-mazing). I've messed around with that same element build and have never passed 2k fruit points. I could easily be missing something of course, so if you could get a replay of that up, that'd be cool.

Question, is random allowed? I had a match earlier on Insane + random and it pretty much gave me my best build, allowing me to score 3000 points. I'll post the replay up, though I don't know if random is included in this leaderboard or not.

Sign in to follow this