EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Falco2112

Bug in rematch

When you play a game in the mode "race" and you play a rematch of "competitive" all your towers will remain where they were in the game of race. You will have 2 builders, as if you are playing 2 man, but alone. You won't be able to use the elements you had the game before, but still the towers stay and are functional. You are also able to sell them, and gain minerals from them.

Rematch has a lot of bugs, still don't know what exactly the issue is with that yet. For example, if you try a game of wars and then switch to defense, the first wave will spawn but the second one will never come. Nonetheless, thanks for reporting that. I'll be able to see if I can replicate the bug on Sunday when I get back from turkey and pie.

Quick question, do you have to beat through 60/fruit or can you do race, die, and then rematch?

No fruit with race, so the first game ends after wave 60 for a rematch.

If there are so many problems after the rematch, why not remove the rematch option?

No fruit with race, so the first game ends after wave 60 for a rematch.

If there are so many problems after the rematch, why not remove the rematch option?

It's mainly for consecutive matches of the same type of match. In most cases, it works well, since you usually end up doing a revenge match with the same settings. Then there's the issues with switching the settings up. Some cases work, others don't.

That aside, I'll check out the replay on Sunday night, should be back by then.

It's mainly for consecutive matches of the same type of match. In most cases, it works well, since you usually end up doing a revenge match with the same settings. Then there's the issues with switching the settings up. Some cases work, others don't.

In that case, why not simply skip the voting for the rematch, and just let it start again with the same settings?

That saves time for the players and no bugs when another setting is chosen. Looks like a win-win situation to me ;)

Just in case it was forgotten.... I just played another race and rematch, and the bug is still there ;)

It looks like there was something changed though. This time I couldn't build 4 more pures in the rematch.

I am not really sure if this was possible the first time I saw this bug, because I sold almost everything then in the beginning of the rematch.

In that case, why not simply skip the voting for the rematch, and just let it start again with the same settings?

That saves time for the players and no bugs when another setting is chosen. Looks like a win-win situation to me ;)

Yes, yes it does. I'll do that for the next update.

Another bug in rematch, I played a casual game and then did race for the rematch. The scoreboard ended up frozen, displaying the default startup numbers, i.e. 50 lives and 0 for everything else. Everything else went fine, but it was annoying not being able to see my lives. Everything but the scoreboard was fine.

Here's a bug for rematch...

Know how you can only increase your difficulty three times? Apparently, that carries over... did a game on hard, hit -harder twice, on rematch, I could only hit -harder once.

Sign in to follow this