EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cataras

"Move" Request

Guest Cataras

So i started a discussion with Hyperprimate about the adjustments of tower efficiencies on different dufficulties on the "If you had one wish....."-thread. Well i agree this probably wasn't the best place for a discussion but now my post has been shortened. What i said about Hyperprimates ideas is gone and turned into a new thread on the dev-forum to which i have no acces. So basically i've been restricted from my own ideas and can't argue whenever someone relates to what originally i said.

SO MOVE MY THREAD BACK TO THE PUBLIC, please.

Cataras

That discussion isn't really continuing in the dev-team forums. What we are discussing is mainly two things, whether to increase the HP of creeps for global game difficulty increase, and what to do with time in between rounds (i.e. make it take longer for next level to start, or balance the difficulties). A point about all difficulties having the same creeps was brought up, but it doesn't really seem to pursued much.

I'd prefer to keep that kind of discussion in the dev-team forum, but if you want access to that forum, just let me know.

Guest Cataras

But still it would be nice if you don't delete half a page written by me! What I wrote about what Hyperprimate said about the difficulty adjustments was in my first post and afaik i you said one post per user. The second post was too much, ok and i dont mind that you erased it. But what about the first post? Why did you delete evrything i said to Hyperprimate?

I don't think that is ok....

Cataras

I apologize, I felt it wasn't in the spirit of the thread. The first part of your post was a response to Hyper if I remember, and leaving it, but not allowing Hyper a response isn't fair either.

I suggest a move to a different topic/new thread next time. That should solve such issues, right?

Sign in to follow this