EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

Draft League Match #2

Whoever reads this first, post your choice for mazing mode and first dual (2-element tower). Use of mazing mode requires both players to agree. Otherwise, the game is played non-mazing.

Please wait until your opponent has picked before announcing your next pick. All picks are in pairs, with the exception of the first and last picks.

Remember that you are only allowed to build the towers you picked for yourself. You are not allowed to choose a tower which another player has already selected.

Triples must be upgraded from one of the duals you have picked.

Draft would go as follows:

Player A Dual #1

Player B dual #1

Player B dual #2

Player A Dual #2

Player A dual #3

Player B dual #3

Player B dual #4

Player A Dual #4

Player A dual #5

Player B Dual #5

Player B Triple #1

Player A Triple #1

Player A Triple #2

Player B Triple #2

Player B Triple #3

Player A Triple #3

Player A Triple #4

Player B Triple #4

Player B Triple #5

Player A Triple #5

Player A Triple #6

Player B Triple #6

Player B Triple #7

Player A Triple #7

Note to self - do not show Ayr my revised version of that defense until after this draft pick is over, or else I might die. Though I might die anyways just cause of what I'm doing (something along the lines of bad ideas).

Jet and Vapor.

"Triples must be upgraded from one of the duals you have picked."

So far you have picked:

Well - WN

Infared - FN

Jet - EW

Vapor - FW

Ice - LW

Wind: LWFEN

So since both Muck and Barb require Dark, invalid choices.

My picks: the only two i can: Hex and Barb

Doh, so much for screwing you over, lol. Very well...

Muck and Ion (previous pick). Jet upgrades to Muck, so that one is still valid for me.

Celerity and Torrent, and since you technically can't claim anymore- derp, you actually can claim a few more. Your build may only be DFNE right now, but there's some duals you can build off of.

I can't do a replay until Tuesday at earliest, no access to a computer until then (on my laptop currently).

Still not sure about that. Would have to check with Hole, but I think the intent of that was to say you can't pick triples you wouldn't be able to build. And if you tell me you are going to use all 6 elements for a replay, I want to see it!

There is no element restriction. All 6 elements can be used. As long as the triple can be upgraded from one of the duals you have picked, it's allowed. You are free to pick a triple you cannot build just to remove it from the pool for your opponent.

Should we restart the triples draft pick then? It just went a little... haywire. I'm fine with what it is, though if Ayr wants to try and mess me up, I'm fine restarting the triples.

Nah, I'm just giving you a hard time. Hell, you are welcome to take the Spike tower if you really want. I am like those world class athletes. I don't care about your workout, I just focus on mine. :lol:

Just let me know if you do want it, so i know not to use it.

Very well, we'll go with what we already picked... I pray to god you don't know my revised Mildew setup, or else I'm automatically screwed. Unless a certain setup I try with a certain other tower happens to work just as well if not better, in which case.... have fun.

You still have two more picks followed by me picking two more followed by you picking one more.

I am done. Submitting now. I think you will Ice me over, so I will just turn in what I got and be done with it. Good luck.

Pick w/e else you like.

Okay, if you don't see a submission from me today, that's because ice towers lagged the game so badly, that my connection dropped. I have 0 FPS right now... which is actually more like 0.01 FPS, but it's ridiculous.

EDIT: Yep, I can't submit my replay. It drops me well before I die. I'll give it another try later with my graphics on lowest, but if that doesn't help, then ice tower has some serious performance issues.

Yeah, don't worry about it. Just post what you got. You probably beat my fruit score anyways. You always seem to with mildew and ice. =p

hole brought up a good point. We are doing ours on VH right? Just wouldn't seem natural to do anything else...

Actually, you might have this won. The problem with ice towers - unless I was to go Trickery, I can't combo it with anything. Secondly, Mildew > Ice on Maze mode, period. Even with the recent ice buff.

to conclude this draft (original draft scoring system)

ayr: 0 leaks(1), time of 39.55(1), net 106709(2), 65 kills(2), total 6 points.

wind: 0 leaks(1), time of 43.28(3), net 109190(1), 126 kills(1), total 6 points.

Looks like the result is a draw! faster time but lower net and kills.

Sign in to follow this