EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Challenge #2: A complete set

Challenge #2: Complete the game without ever having more than 7 towers out.

Very hard difficulty only. For this challenge, short mode would be allowed. No other modes, such as extra short, chaos may be used. Excessive interest farming, such as deliberately leaking a wave multiple times, may lead to replay being disqualified. Host's decision is final.

post-2-1345278740.png

Post your replays here. You MUST post a replay. screenshot is not enough. All replays would be verified before being added to the challenge winners.

Challenge Home

Just for clarification: are we talking about 7 individual towers or 7 tower types? I'm assuming the former, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Challenges _1_2 _ No Slow_ 7 Towers.SC2Replay Aug 16, 2012 - I simultaneously attempted both the no-slowing and the 7-tower limit challenges together. The result was ugly due to a horrendous mishandling of my trickery tower at wave 51, but I did it. Honestly, the hardest part of this challenge was restricting myself to 7 cannon towers. I disqualified myself twice because of habit <_<.

Just for clarification: are we talking about 7 individual towers or 7 tower types? I'm assuming the former, but correct me if I'm wrong.

7 individual towers.

Sign in to follow this