EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
maniacmike

New Mode

I was just remembering playing this in W3 a lot. It was a very fun TD map because it did not matter how many people were playing, you could always challenge yourself with running it solo & choosing different difficulties in the map itself. I miss that option, any chance of making a SOLO Elemental TD map for SC2? Sorry to complain, but I do not see people playing your current SC2 map at all. I think it would catch on much quicker if offered as a SOLO map.

assuming you have a connection to bnet, you can always create the map in sc2 with no other players and start the map, choosing all the options.

Go to the arcade, and instead of joining a game as normal, go to create private game.

All set :P

If you're not seeing anyone else play the map, it's likely that it is indeed a map that already has solo functions. o_O

The map could use more players definitely, and you can usually find other players on during the evening and night-times, but not so much during early mornings or afternoons (NA).

Oh how I wish you were right. The truth is that ETD is a more hardcore game. BNET players expect a TD to be casual. I admit that the learning curve can be reduced with better presentation...and I am working with Skrow (TDT guy) on that. But, at some level there is simply nothing to be done without dumbing the game down.

Sign in to follow this