EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

Insert random suggestions list here

Making a new suggestions list since old one is well... cause I can. Anyhow, asides from the lag issues brought in from 1.5, I'mma shoot up the other issues.

• Loading the game takes forever. I know there's a patch note that said it made it faster, but as of 1.5, that's the exact opposite. I don't know if whatever you did make it slower or if it was 1.5, but you probably wanna look into it anyways.
  • A few of us did Teams + Wars mode and got the two following issues:
    • Until the first damage reduction increase, creeps were at 0% damage reduction instead of 50%.
    • Increase the cooldowns. A lot. Our networths were anywhere from double to quadruple of normal wars the entire game. Probably wanna drop the starting minerals down as well. 90 is fine for wars, just not team wars. In related news, the cooldown increase you made for Maze + Wars works great.

Supposedly, 1.5 is so screwed up that Phoenixes don't fire while moving. Tested this myself.... it's that bad. I'm really surprised they haven't hotfixed that yet considering that's the standard game.

I'll add more things down the road, if I find them. Thankfully, it's getting harder to find more and more issues with the game.

EDIT: You know the sprite thingy that shows the path in maze mode? That thing periodically gets in the way when building the maze or switching things out, and some people have gotten killed from it. While it's great for the newbies, would you be able to add a -sprite toggle option that turns it off or on?

EDIT2: As per this replay, I suggest that 1v1 match cooldowns increase to 12/24/36 seconds. Dear god networths. Also, when bounty stopped going, interest still kept going, which needs to stop, lol.

Many patches ago, about the same time you released maze mode, you made an improvement to the game's lighting systems. Can you look into that change as of 1.5 and see if that's what's causing all the lag? I noticed the laggiest towers are the ones that are flashy, and that lighting change from that patch might be backfiring at the moment.

Sign in to follow this