EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

If you only had one wish...

Actually the quests menu has the same information as the tower query. More importantly though is the logical error. If a player has looked in the quest/query and identified what he needs to build to get to his desired tower, then he already knows the names and has all he needs to know.

I was working under the assumption that the quests menu is going to have short descriptions of all the towers (which btw is going to happen, right? right?).

What I tried to say was: I would much rather remember three letters (D,E,F) that are all right there on the same page, instead of three names (Fire, Blacksmith, Flamethrower) that most importantly would require looking on the duals page in addition to the triples page.

Guest Silfarion

maybe... new element? but it might be not good (it might spoil the game). if not, some new towers at least.

new elements or towers (very very most likely) will not be the case for 4.0.

although, we will hopefully see 44 working towers, at different levels, that are balanced enough to all be used at different stages. that means a few new towers hat didn\t exist in 4.0pb and a few that did exist but were too weak to be used:P

Guest Silfarion
new elements or towers (very very most likely) will not be the case for 4.0.

i can see that. i guess 'if' that will happen it will be long time from now.

Guest Jacob

A wish mmh, a gamemode where you are able to team up insteed of playing against eachother in tetris mode, like who dies first... maybe add a linewar mode ?, so you can send creeps...

My wish: Even more gamemodes!!!

A wish mmh, a gamemode where you are able to team up insteed of playing against eachother in tetris mode, like who dies first... maybe add a linewar mode ?, so you can send creeps...

team mode was planned but was shelved for the official 4.0.. the discussion continues however.. we may see a team survivor released later.. there is already enough work to do on tower balance.. so new content is highly unlikely and karawasa wants to finish up the balance and release the 4.0..

Guest Silfarion

THAT is also very cool thing! i wish at least that would happen :)

Guest romagia

A boss after each level?

The boss would look like the elemental coresponding to the element the wave had. He changhes after each 20 waves. If it's elementless then um... create a custom boss?

HP would be like um 1/2 of the total HP the creeps had?

And maybe some other small modifiers to damage... + 5-20% to the other elementals? Like light should deal slightly less damage to nature, slightly less to fire, slightly more to water... you get the idea :|

Guest Sancdar
And maybe some other small modifiers to damage... + 5-20% to the other elementals? Like light should deal slightly less damage to nature, slightly less to fire, slightly more to water... you get the idea :|

Why?

Guest Puffin117

This Idea may sound stupid, but how about extending the game, like after lvl 60, the game restarts from level 1 but with the hit points of the units increased dramatically. You would still get lumber or a randomized elemental every 5 levels. To make this idea more balanced, you would have to add a third level onto the 2 typed elemental towers and same with the 3 typed towers to make sure the spawns can be killed.

Guest M45T3R

Good idea, it can be called "extended mode" as opposed to short mode.

Imo a bad idea. A normal game of 60 waves lasts around 1 hour allready. How many matches of eletd do you play on one day? 3? ;)

We allready made great efforts to shorten the gameplay, with short mode, and reduced delay on very hard. Is 1 hour not enough? Maybe play a second match, or try a lower difficulty. :)

Guest Puffin117

I play about 10 games a day, and as master said it would be an option after u beat lvl 60 as in "not required" to "beat the game" or it could be another option menu at the start, Ronald challenge or Insane 60 wave challenge. It could work

Guest Puffin117

after school and in 2 classes a day we play ele TD, sooo

Guest Void

Yeah I don't think it's gonna be that much of an update though. Just a bit of eye candy here and there. At least that's what I've heard.

Guest M45T3R

I think a snow environment would be nice, with ice as lanes.

Guest Void

Glad you think that, because I'm remaking the new terrain and that's going to be one of the zones, I believe.

Guest NinoDoko

some sort of offense mode, or Creep spawning. In it, people get a certain amount of gold each round. They can use it to send creeps to their opponents or to build towers (when you select a creep to send, it is sent to all other players (or a crazy idea, u should get the creeps too :P)

Guest randomize

[ sorry for my bad english ]

it would be nice to change the players ui/theme.

in the 4.0pb the options is fixed, the players can play with (edited:)only humans ui.

my wish is try to disable this. i like this human-ui theme too, but the next than 100 times is lil'bit boring, not the game, just the screen gray.

and it would be nice that when i choose the orc or else race on creator screen, the terrain will changed too.

Sign in to follow this