EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

Latest beta build bugs

Alright, so since Quark got fixed for the most recent version (1.5 beta), I decided to give a test match to see how it performed. The attached replay is the result.

Quark towers.... did not do that much damage before, lol. Probably 75% of that damage, and it was fine at that amount. So I vote a damage nerf down to 45 per orb from 60. No less though. The reason they went up so to 60 was because before, they didn't hit crap. Now they do.

Now for the visual errors. I don't know if this is due to the latest patch for the 1.5 beta or the latest patch of EleTD; they both happened close together and I didn't test until today. However, I will still note all of the errors I saw:

• Lighting. I have all of my settings on high; I can run max, but due to the sheer amount of stuff on screen in most games, I keep it on high. All of the level 1 elemental towers looked... off. Their lights were off. It's like, you build it, and the second it's built, someone flipped the light switch off. Imagine the Nature tower (a crystal) with no lights. It looks... bad. Fire towers looked ominous, and Earth towers looked identical (lol).
  • Quark tower doesn't get kills. It does more than enough damage, but its kill count is at 0 despite its actual kill counter being in the hundreds.
  • That said, the orbs are getting kills. When you buff the quark tower with say, a forge tower, the buff effect goes on the quark. However, when it starts attacking, every time a new orb spawns, the buff effect goes off on that spawn point. So... get enough quark towers and forge towers and you get some lag. It's worse when you do well, but that's only possible to pull off level 3 of both in Team Mode.
  • Fruit become tiny for no apparent reason. I don't know if it's an effect that goes off or something else, but they will go super small for a long period of time, becoming practically impossible to manually target.

Asides from that, I did not notice any gameplay bugs, except one thing... did you buff the creeps hp slightly? Round 11, I should be two-shotting every creep with Earth Ray Towers. I was three-shotting, and I checked their hp - it was 28. Not 26 like it says on the site (and what I'm used to). Once I got my overpowered Quark towers out, I didn't notice it because they were overkill.

Element Tower Defense _14_.SC2Replay

Sign in to follow this