EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
haupty

so quark is now radius

Anyone miss it? I kinda do, it was nice how it hit so much stuff on a good corner like numpad 8 or 5. But the new radius is fun too. Anyway, curious what everyone's thought are. On that topic, let's hope for some major renewed interest with this arcade business! The best TD needs to be known!

I'm honestly not too fond of it, twould prefer the old quark back. It just doesn't seem to hit right. Secondly, for maze mode, it's inferior compared to the previous version. Sure, you can hit things in a circle path, but the old quark could hit everything inside the circle as well.

EleTD is holding very well on the Arcade side. I just hope that transfers well to the standard game side once the beta testing period is over.

EleTD is holding very well on the Arcade side. I just hope that transfers well to the standard game side once the beta testing period is over.

post-2-1339831265_thumb.jpg

Hopefully it would. we shall see. new tower wars should be interesting as well.

on topic. radius gives some options changing range in the middle of a wave, such as placing on V and opening up to hit right of VI in the case of leaks. placement is a little iffy as the circular radius does not cover the path exactly at most spots.

Sign in to follow this