EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Eksentrysyti

-kick not working?

Had 4 people left in one game (4 others schooled/quit). 3 remaining tried to kick the last guy (for lagging). 3 voted to kick, but the lagger wasn't kicked.

How does the -kick work in counting votes to kick someone? Is it majority, or all remaining players? And does it properly exclude the people who've left?

Did everyone else type -yes or -y?

didn't know -kick existed.

once you do attempt to kick, does it even alert other players that they have to type -yes or -y? a button menu could be more user-friendly, and thus more likely to get a response.

Button menu would be intrusive. Imagine trying to micro some stuff and up pops a dialog.

Yes, it does inform people with some text. I tried it out in a public game and got myself kicked just fine.

Yes, it does inform people with some text. I tried it out in a public game and got myself kicked just fine.

Sounded like fun!

IMO the -kick command should be renamed -votekick. The -kick command (to me) implies that the selected person is going to be kicked. If other players sees someone type -votekick, they'll know that the kick is a voting process.

Honestly I never knew this command existed in the game.

Nope. Color is changeable. Go by lobby order, or the order on scoreboard (unless someone drops during load).

Sign in to follow this