EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
leonardoharo

13 Gas

Just played a game on NA, I created and turned the game public, chose Host and selected Normal Difficulty -> All Pick -> Normal Order -> Short Mode

By around wave 47 or so I noticed extra gas on my bank. After wave 55 I had 11 elements purchased plus 2 extra gas remaining. I did not purchase extra elementals fearing a crash.

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the limit is 11 gas :-)

I'm providing the replay even though it can't be played without a crash right now.

ETD 075 13 Gas.SC2Replay

Yes, there were leavers. Some of them left at the begining and others were eliminated later on but I just noticed the extra gas around wave 40 something. I believe the extra gas could be split among the remaining players from the eliminated player, but I'm really not sure.

This is not the first time I noticed this problem.

I play a lot of games by myself to test builds (and usually start on Extra Short Mode) and once I noticed that I could not have that many pure towers based on the building I was doing.

There's any chance the income could be affecting the gas?

Yeah, it happened again.

Just played on a public game not created by me, Normal Difficulty, Normal Order, All Pick and Normal Lenght.

As you can see on the screenshot below I have already purchased 11 elements (10 plus 1 essence) and still got 3 gas.

The last opponent left at wave 48 and then I got the extra gas(es).

post-3939-1309802679_thumb.jpg

You got them at the moment he left?

You got them at the moment he left?

I have seen something like this but you don't get the gas you can just spend it from his pool even if you see you have 0 gas.

Sign in to follow this