EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Nachoraver

Nacho's Terribad bug report and ramblings

So first off - I'm bad with numbers and coefficients etc - and I may be really airheaded with some of this stuff so please don't be like "SIGH NOOB" or anything i'll cry. Anyway, ongoing list, will update and adjust as I play.

Base tower tooltips don't change when upgraded

(Actually, I've only gotten that once, doesn't seem to be happening now)

It feels like the ray tower needs to have its base dmg upped vs the aoe tower.

Intended? Wave 11 zerglings zoom forward randomly when attacked

same with wave 18, 25, level 31? Actually I think what i'm finding is that the creeps will run to catch up with the creep in front of it. This happens a lot around corners, they seem to zoom around - not all creeps do this.

chosen element bosses or upgrades don't show up on the top right like the used to!

Health bars don't show up for creeps without mouseover

Actual element announcment per level vs just wave

in game tower combos

Keybindings for spell effects

Magnify tower charge

wave 22 creeps stay up after killed then go invis and vanish - wave 13 does this too.

Medics on wave 28 would be epic if they healed eachother.

Jinx tower also has a voodoo tower tool tip once built, also no casting graphic?

supernova tower can be upgraded without having level 2 element combo

the first 4 levels all have 6 hp - wave 7 is 8 - wave 8 is ll

Voltage tower tooltip until upgraded is potential tower - HUGE upgrade over the electricity tower, a massive jump for 750 mins, seems a bit overpowered - massive range and 1 tower can clear an entire row of creeps @ wave 27

the 8th maze on the map (the zerg one) is amazingly distracting with the mist and the flashy stuff. It's cool to look at for a second but playing an entire game like that would drive me crazy

wave 22 creeps stay up after killed then go invis and vanish - wave 13 does this too.

I think you're referring to the Illusion waves, waves of creeps that create illusions when attacked. The illusions run as the creeps did, and disappear shortly after.

Intended? Wave 11 zerglings zoom forward randomly when attacked

same with wave 18, 25, level 31? Actually I think what i'm finding is that the creeps will run to catch up with the creep in front of it. This happens a lot around corners, they seem to zoom around - not all creeps do this.

Yeah this is intended, these creeps have an ability that increases their movement speed for a short amount of time. It looks like they're trying to catch up because they use this ability at set points rather than all at once.

thanks and I apologize I didn't know either of these things off hand - it's like I've got notepad out, i'm writing down whatever doesn't look normal =P

thanks and I apologize I didn't know either of these things off hand - it's like I've got notepad out, i'm writing down whatever doesn't look normal =P

No worries. Intended or not, if it's causing players confusion, we want to know about it :)

Sign in to follow this