EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
ousnius

[v0.5 @ EU] Pathing Bugs

Element TD Version: v0.0

EU Version: v0.5

Doodads make it unable to build towers at certain areas of the map.

Well, atleast @ the bottom left spot there are those blue "hybrid/zerg/water container" doodads.

There are also some other pathing mistakes (like space for only 1 tower instead of 2 in the corners).

I'd suggest to start the map and then try to build a tower at every possible place to see if the pathing is correct :)

- ousnius

I'd suggest to start the map and then try to build a tower at every possible place to see if the pathing is correct :)

Just wanted to point out that I did that before I gave the terrain away, and found no pathing issues, so must have bugged up somewhere/somehow (or I just closed my eyes while trying some areas)

It could however, be helpful for fixing purposes, if you provided more specific info on the places you experienced issues with the pathing "certain areas" really doesn't say much :P

Just wanted to point out that I did that before I gave the terrain away, and found no pathing issues, so must have bugged up somewhere/somehow

It could however, be helpful for fixing purposes, if you provided more specific info on the places you experienced issues with the pathing "certain areas" really doesn't say much :P

I did only test it @ the bottom left spot, there are big doodads on the cliffs which caused some problems for me :P

1.) First corner after spawn point

2.) at certain cliffs (you'll see when testing it)

Sign in to follow this