EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
real_feeder

Water Fire Nature 89 ronald kill VERY HARD

To be short,

VH-AP-ES

89 ronalds kill, no death tower (this tower is bugged, please fix, I noticed the speed on website is 1, which should be consider as average, but it's very fast in game, and its speed is faster than even the 0.66 speed tower).

I practice this for competitive purpose, you will see in the replays I try to finish all creeps as soon as possible.

If you don't know why you need to finish waves fast, call yourself noob and try to figure that out yourself.

I have watched all replays in this forum today, all sucks, maybe Arirmind is the only one has some skills and understanding about the game, there are a lot of noobbies go bla bla bla and wasting my time download the replays.

I'm looking for better players. Not only about ronald, I don't like single player game, that for noob only. I wouldn't doubt I can kill 200 ronald without death towers VH in single players, but I wouldn't try. Wasting time for what never work. If you play against me, you will be lucky if you still alive after 5-10 rounds.

Contact me on garena, IGN real_feeder, if you wanna try a game. I will do one only, VH-AP-ES-CM (chaos mode -.-')

I won't visit this forum again, at least until the new version ETD come out. So don't waste your time to leave a post for me.

And here is the replays,

GG

89 ronald VH.w3g

If you don't know why you need to finish waves fast, call yourself noob and try to figure that out yourself.

Who needs to finish waves fast while playing single player? Less time equals less interest. Less interest equals less total gold in the end. Now explain to me why you think less gold is superior to more gold.

Only reason to finish waves fast is to try to force leaks on your competitors in multiplayer.

I have watched all replays in this forum today, all sucks, maybe Arirmind is the only one has some skills and understanding about the game, there are a lot of noobbies go bla bla bla and wasting my time download the replays.

Ofcourse, you need a point of view to say all replays suck. You see what you look for. Saying every replay sucks means you are looking for something other then the replays are showing you. Now what could it be?

I'm looking for better players. Not only about ronald, I don't like single player game, that for noob only. I wouldn't doubt I can kill 200 ronald without death towers VH in single players, but I wouldn't try. Wasting time for what never work. If you play against me, you will be lucky if you still alive after 5-10 rounds.

Ah, so you are looking for better players to play multiplayer with you. Also, what exactly would never work? I am quite sure its obvious to everyone by now that solo and multiplayer is not the same. Most here have been playing solo strategies. They dont always work in multiplayer.

Contact me on garena, IGN real_feeder, if you wanna try a game. I will do one only, VH-AP-ES-CM (chaos mode -.-')

How about you come on battle.net and you try other modes like VH-SR?

I won't visit this forum again, at least until the new version ETD come out. So don't waste your time to leave a post for me.

And here is the replays,

GG

Show some respect. If people have some selfrespect in this forum they will not contact you on Garena because you talk to us like we are inferior to you.

Your attitude reminds me alot of a guy who recently got served.

This post is not solely for you real_feeder but to show everyone else how lame your attitude is. If the post was only for you I would have sent you a PM.

Perm..

Sign in to follow this