EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
PermanentNoob

633 Ronald kills on very easy

Hi

Here is a working replay of me beating 633 Ronalds without cheat.

Light x1

Nature x3

Death x3

Water x3

Interest x1

Towers used

Life - mass up as many lives as possible until these become obolete then switch to

Decay - Primary damage until you get death

Death - Without a doubt the best tower in the game

Waterfall - To boost the death towers damage output, they fire 120% faster.

The way to get enough gold to max out towers in the end is to play slowly. As you can see this replay is about 90 minutes.

Perm..

Replay_2010_12_28_0826.w3g

Here is the same basic tactic except its multiplayer

Instead of 1x Light you spend it on interest

Death x3

Nature x3

Water x3

Interest x2

Start with 2x interest, then go for death tower asap followed by waterfall tower. Save up as much gold as possible until you can safely start spending it.

And to you howardmoon, here is a working replay of 500+ kills in multiplayer. Now try to make a new combo of towers to beat that. I bet you cant so stop talking shit!

Perm...

500_ multiplayer.w3g

So your replay actually works. To be fair, I will give you a credit for playing the most current version in multiplayer setting, like I do. But I have to give you F- for creativity, because I was the first to upload the most vez kills with mass death towers. You obviously watched my replays and copied it. Very unoriginal. Since I am the master, now I will create a new build (which you will copy again) to beat your mere 500 kills.

This sunday, you better be ready. Or even b4 that, add me howardmoon. ON east

You just dont understand that you have been conquered already. Haha! You are just too much of an ego to admit it. Besides my strategy is based on observation. Death towers are the highest damage dealers in the game. With 120% attack boost it makes this combo the best in the game in every situation.

Since I havent seen anyone use this combo before I guess I was the first to get it. Try find a better combination, I dare you!

Perm...

Sign in to follow this