EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

[New Tower] Snipe Tower

Single target tower, slow, high dmg, probably mid or long range. Does mark a creep with a red laser dot and starts a timer (3 seconds?). If the creep is alife when the timer hits zero, the sniper tower hits the creep.

Will often waste target time and dmg if not microed. Good for leaks and elements.

Yes, similiar. A difference here would be that my version requires an aquired living target to be within range for the entire "charging". Oblivion does not misfire.

I posted in that thread just now because honestly I'm not too sure about the current Oblivion concept. Let's see which one wins!

Gunpowder? But that has splash. And no long cooldown. So what do they have incommon apart from the range?

I don't see any similarity's with gunpowder :o?

Seems like an excellent tower to kill elements (which I think is a good thing. Need more of those) But overall a bad tower and I think it has to much similarity's with the impulse tower. Might not be, but I think it will be used the same way, just target the creep that is just inside the range of the tower so you will deal full damage without losing to overkill.

It feels like it will be different when maxing depending on high damage it got.

Yes, impulse is a bit like this one. Snipe is much slower though. With impulse you select and then spam right click. With this one you select one target and then go for a coffee break. :P

depends on the element makeup of this tower.. if impulse is NWF and this tower goes to non-overlapping elements, it could provide options for different 4-element builds.. especially in taking down the tier3 elementals..

if impulse is NWF and this tower goes to non-overlapping elements, it could provide options for different 4-element builds

Interesting, didn't think of that yet.

I was planning on giving this tower (if accepted idea) to Magic...but it could be swapped with Quark...as per holepercent's idea (assuming Impulse doesn't change elements).

Sign in to follow this