EleTD.com
Nyctrinor

Starcraft II Progress

Schweet. Good progress, good progress.

New to this forum but not the website, I played Elemental TD alot on WC3 and im looking forward to it being finished for SC2. keep up the good work. If you need help testing the beta/alpha you can hit me up on the SC2 mapster IRC, Im Wiz10011 (duh).

We are releasing later this week. In the meantime, here is a little something.

Cool! yo is there a FAQ for the map?(the SC2 one) just wondering if the towers are going to be the same from Wc3 or they going to have no towers/abilities.

It's a combination of both old and new mechanics. I believe Karawasa is planning to get that kind of documentation up, but not sure what the timeline is on it.

just wondering if the towers are going to be the same from Wc3 or they going to have no towers/abilities.

A healthy amount of tower abilities from WC3 will be making a return. What we basically did was look at the concepts that weren't up to par (or similar to another) and replace them.

I believe Karawasa is planning to get that kind of documentation up, but not sure what the timeline is on it.

Indeed, that is the plan. It will be sometime after the release because updating all the text and images on the tower/creep page will be a huge pain.

Awesome! I'm hoping this will keep up with the quality from WC3... unlike most TDs - I think Squadron TD is supposedly the best out currently... and that TD is pretty much anti-fun.