EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
canadian222

Same Random Glitch in 4.3

Hi again!

I have found a new bug in version 4.3, it has happened to me three times so far. All three times I was playing Hard on Same Random mode. For some reason, after level 50, the random elements stop being the same for all players. It's as if the random generator "forgets" to give all players the same element after a certain point in the game and simply reverts to regular Random mode...

I've uploaded 2 of the replays of games in which this has happened, hopefully you can fix it :)

eletd bug.w3g

eletd bug again.w3g

it's not a new bug.. it happens quite rarely and randomly.. are there any common events in all the games?

the replays analysed so far don't really have any common event that triggers the bug.. since the bug is not really reproducable..

it's not a new bug.. it happens quite rarely and randomly.. are there any common events in all the games?

the replays analysed so far don't really have any common event that triggers the bug.. since the bug is not really reproducable..

Yeah it's weird because I've never had it happen to me in previous versions, but all 3 games of SR I've played in 4.3 have glitched. Soooo I don't know.

Sign in to follow this