EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Feedback

With the last beta release, we are on the fast track to a 4.2 version. At this stage, I would like to collect as much feedback as possible before going public. Now is the best time to share your thoughts on virtually anything regarding the beta.

i havent tested the beta thoroughly enough yet, but one thing that really bothers me is how hard it is to see which of the mechanical creeps got their force field activated and which dont... the animation is just too "shy" imho. i like most of the other stuff i´ve seen so far, with the exception of that stupid damage bug i mentioned in its own thread. ;)

it also feels like 120% for the tier 3 dual supports is quite balanced. feels strong enough yet not too powerful.

After testing this out, I haven't found anything that the others haven't. And it seems to be okay for release after fixing the bugs and stuff that have been reported.

After testing this out, I haven't found anything that the others haven't. And it seems to be okay for release after fixing the bugs and stuff that have been reported.

[2]

Sign in to follow this