EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Deaod

4.2 B5 Impressions

Now, i havent tested this version thoroughly or anything, but in my opinion the spacing of letters in textsplats is too wide (dont worry, this can be fixed).

I have seen Sunburn and Disease in action, and i like the way their ability is displayed.

All in all, i <3 textsplats.

Just quickly reporting in.

As far as I can see there's no bugs with kick nor with the floating text. although I find it quite hard to see it sometimes.

Haven't looked into the towers yet.

nice floating text.. the numbers for the interest look too spaced out though..

seems like voodoo is bugged / ability damage not showing..

otherwise we should do one final test / run through all the towers and release the 4.2..

and do not be removed from the pool unless we hold a draft to remove players..

Bug found

Electrician tower (and its upgrades) are dealing 1 damage at 1 target (not triggering they Abylit)

feedbacks

Vapor tower, its a lot better than before, i really like this tower now

Floating text its vey nice, but as the other ppl told, the interest look too spaced out

will test others tower later

All triggered towers deal 1 damage to one creep. (the normal attack)

I don't know if it is just me, but the starting menu seems a bit bugged from what we wanted it to work like. Needs multiplayer testing.

Although I like the floating text for the interest & killing creep rewards, sometimes I found it quite hard to see...

Especially if your map is filled with tower & they are attacking

Then there must be something wrong with the trigger, I didn't really understand what you meant at first.

Then there must be something wrong with the trigger, I didn't really understand what you meant at first.

lol, and i misunderstood you too, i though you have mentioned that all towers that have triggers effects was not working

hi, i just got the beta today and wanted to test my favorite build, DEF. while this attempt, there occurred a bug at the tier 3 elementals where my towers wouldnt properly damage them. on the second or third round of these elementals through my towers, the bug suddenly disappeared, my towers did the dam they are supposed to do and they suddenly fell quite fast, after being virtually immortal to the same towers before. this occurred after lvl 35, 40 and 45. its best seen on the tier 3 earth elemental after lvl 40.

also note how my towers didnt seem to damage lvl 60 properly in the same replay. if 6 wizardry towers with foundry support cant even kill a single one of them something must be wrong. all this can be seen in my first replay.

when i tried to reproduce the bug/test some theories of myself about these bugs, i could reproduce the bug with the elementals, but after lvl 4x my towers suddenly stopped attacking at all. i think this sort of bug has occurred before, even in older version. this can be found in my second replay.

two additional comments: 1.) the gunpowder tower´s new aiming rocks! thanks a lot for that.

2.) i personally dont like the new force field animation for mechanical waves. it is barely visible, especially if ur towers have a flashy animation like the magic towers in my test. and the mechanical waves particularly require tower micro, so its kinda bad if u cant see which ones to attack. ;)

ele td beta1.w3g

ele td beta2 _bug.w3g

Sign in to follow this