EleTD.com
Karawasa

Activity

The main requirement for being on this team is activity. I have a lot of interesting things planned for the 4.x series and beyond. However, without proper testing and feedback it becomes very difficult to sustain a decent pace.

Thus, I will now be enforcing this important requirement. I do not demand anything other than contribution. It does me (and the game) no good if you simply preview new content and don't comment on it. There won't be hard quotas by any means, but don't think I won't notice if you do nothing.

There are two ways that you can be active. You can post on the forums and/or you can come to the IRC channel. Please make sure to do at least one of them.

I will be taking a look at activity (and prune) a week or so from now. There is more than enough to discuss now...

Guest Malvodion

Sorry for the inactivity. I had some personal problems.

Guest galace

I apologize for the lack of activity. I have been pretty busy with other things... I will get the new version tonight and try it.

unfortunally i am off in vacations, so this month i will be offline and cant participate in the forum as before, and cannot test the map since i dont have war 3 in the pcs in here

but, next month i will be back and everything will back to normal

if school starts and i am still not active feel free to drop me from the team (ironically I am LESS busy when school starts)

Me too lol, I hate school so much yet I waste away half of my days there doing nothing at all.

Guest galace

I check mostly everyday but due to school can't really get time to test some maps...sorry,