EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
ShaveTheWhales

The Ultimate Challenge in the new 4.0

I love a good challenge, this one took me a few tries because I stupidly leaked on some early levels like 3-4 times.

Very Hard, Extreme Mode, No leaks.

I didn't use the recently famous $$DFE, instead I used my own build which I haven't seen much of at all. $ENW seems much better personally. Also, I believe a certain Beta Leader was hatin on Mushroom towers. Looks like they're just fine.

Give it a try

EleTD _vh Extreme 41 Ron _ENW.w3g

Dude, I applaud your skill. I must say, it impress me pretty damn good

But I must tell you, and you've got to take back what you said : I love mushroom tower!! :)

yes, they are indeed good.

When I come home today I will try a combination of mushrooms and disease towers.

Damn - this was the build I was about to beat - had a plan and had given it 2 tries already (aborted due to stupid leaks in mid game).

....And now you beat it, waaaagh - means I will look like a copycat :D:lol:

Anyway congrats on the VHX NoLeak, will watch the rep after I finished my game :)

Guest Void

Mushroom towers ARE good, but only really when you can upgrade them further. What does extreme mode even do? I've beaten VH without leaking more than a couple times, but I want to give this a try. And furthermore can you post a replay? I want to see if I can learn anything from it...

Extreme mode means all of the creeps are faster and there is no timer in between waves except for the timer for the elemental.

Extreme mode means all of the creeps heal like the old healing creeps and there is no timer in between waves except for the timer for the elemental.

Sign in to follow this