EleTD.com
Cisz

[4.x] Challenge suggestions

Do you like the challenge system? Do you like competition? Do you have a crazy idea that everybody just must try?

Ok, keep your craze ideas to yourself, but if you have a good idea for a challenge, post it here.

We, the challenge team, will evaluate them, change them, paint them pink, and then ignore them and do something different.

Or..

..we will love your idea and do just as you suggested. We might even make you the judge for your own official eletd.com challenge. Yes, it happened before, we sometimes are to lazy to watch all the challenges ourself. :P

So, keep em coming.

Guest M45T3R
I do that all the time.. :P

Haha very funny joke, especially because you're the world's best interest farmer.

I do that all the time.. :P

Haha very funny joke, especially because you're the world's best interest farmer.

cisz's play is slow.. watch that video of his left hand somewhere in youtube..

watch kirby in the first 30 waves of the forum draft series...

Not really a suggestion for a challenge but:

Whats about adding a linked list of all challenges in the "Announcement: [4.X] Challenges"?

My DFE build for zero slow already qualifies for 3 element win, as does Cisz's first VH win. Three element builds r surprisingly decently viable. Looks like the only way to get $ and lvl 3 support as well as lvl 3 damage dual.

Basic Challenges:

Beat VHX

No-leak

No pures/periodic

Advanced Challenges:

No-leak VHX

No selling towers

No 6-ele builds and no lvl 3 elements

No more than 1 of each tower besides arrow/cannon

Beat VHXSRCM

No support towers

2 elements only

No triples (probably too easy)

No duals

7/11 - only towers with 700 or 1100 range allowed

Be super lucky:

No-leak VHXSRCM

beat 6ele build with maximum 3 damage towers in play at a time (VH AP)

Get past wave X in the game, in less than 13minutes and 37 seconds. (VH AP maybe SM/XSM)

Beat the game, not allowed to have any tower for more than 3 minutes before selling or upgrading it (VH AP)

Guest M45T3R

Finish a game without allowing the interest timer to give you any money (that means not even 1 gold).

Master - interesting, I actually have thought about that before.

I guess it has 2 problems, maybe you can solve them:

I guess it's impossible, and I guess it's nearly impossible to check for the referee.

I failed here.

Guest grpgm

I think positional challenges could be interesting. Something like only building at VII and III, or you can only build with <1000 Range towers at V and you can only build >1000 Range towers at I and II.

Just a rough idea, could be hard to enforce since the positions are kinda just general boundaries, not really hard lines.

I like that one, and building at 4/5 is easy enough to define.

Guest M45T3R

Get 1 000 000 gold on VH without using cheats! It's really hard, but doable.

are all methods except cheating allowed? (and except when 2 creeps get stuck in each otehr and such.)

then it's really easy with life towers and leaking :)

Guest M45T3R

Well it includes standard rules (no stalling, no leaking on purpose for cash, etc.).

Guest M45T3R

I've managed to get 700 000 after lvl 60, and by selling all my remaining towers I would probably end up with something like 900 000 to 950 000, so it's not impossible.