EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

The (beta) forum draft series!

gg guys.

and kaini, I guess you rename your beta 20 file, so we don't have to rename to watch yours.. dunno how but it seems your b20 has changed it's file name. perhaps you downloaded it twice and 2nd time it had to change name because that name already existed? What kaini was struck by is probably the cause of most filename problems around Bnet too.. (but it's no big harm now with the b20 cause we don't have that many users using private beta (who don't know how to rename file to view).)

gg guys.

and kaini, I guess you rename your beta 20 file, so we don't have to rename to watch yours.. dunno how but it seems your b20 has changed it's file name. perhaps you downloaded it twice and 2nd time it had to change name because that name already existed? What kaini was struck by is probably the cause of most filename problems around Bnet too.. (but it's no big harm now with the b20 cause we don't have that many users using private beta (who don't know how to rename file to view).)

Yes I noticed that too. (Holepercent told me) Very strange. But I deleted it now.

we figured, (well, i didn't take point in the successful parts :P ) that it's probably due to doubleclicking th edownload button. Perhaps we sound have a tooltip close to the download button of any version of the map that goes something like "ONLY CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON ONCE!!! ONLY ONCE!!" :):)

Edit: sry, wrong thread to discuss this, any further discussion on this: create a new topic.

Sign in to follow this